Welcome AUK ALUMNI!
The Office of Alumni Affairs & Career Development (AACD) develops relationships and establishes lifelong connections between AUK and its alumni, leading to increased support for the institution's mission and goals through the cultivation of alumni as mentors, volunteers and advocates to AUK. We believe in fostering a deep connection with our senior students to uphold a lasting connection upon their graduation.
- Assist students in the transition to life after graduation
- Provide avenues for graduates to stay connected with AUK
- Foster continued involvement with alumni in an effort to enhance mutually beneficial relationships
The American University of Kuwait's Alumni Affairs exists to strengthen and promote the interests and welfare of AUK and its graduates through the lifelong commitment and support of its alumni. Through a variety of initiatives, events, services, and communications, Alumni Affairs promotes positive interaction between the university and its alumni.
AUK Alumni receive several benefits, including:
- An alumni email account
- An alumni multipurpose booth showcasing alumni businessesAn AUK Alumni ID card
- AUK Library access and database privileges
- Access to AUK facilities including the gym
- Career development support
- Bi-annual Magazine
- Center for Continuing Education discounts
- Networking and university events
Alumni Affairs hosts several events for alumni and students, including:
- Senior Launch
- Annual Alumni Reception
- Return of the Wolfpack
All AUK Alumni are encouraged to submit updated information about their personal and professional lives, as well as ensure the accuracy of their addresses and phone numbers. Updated information allows the university to stay in contact. Alumni can update their information by using the "Update your Information" online form or through emai: firstname.lastname@example.org